Python – Get the list of all keywords programmatically
To get the list of all keywords of Python programmatically, you can use kwlist of keyword library.
Following is the quick code snippet to get the list of all keywords.
import keyword s = keyword.kwlist
kwlist returns sequence containing all the keywords defined for the interpreter.
Example 1: Get all Python Keywords programmatically
In the following example, we will get all the Python keywords using kwlist property and print them using a for loop.
import keyword if __name__ == '__main__': #get all keywords keywords = keyword.kwlist #print the keywords for key in keywords: print(key)
False None True and as assert async await break class continue def del elif else except finally for from global if import in is lambda nonlocal not or pass raise return try while with yield
This is the list of all keywords in Python.
In this tutorial of Python Examples, we learned how to get the list of all Python keywords programmatically.
- Python List without Last Element
- Python List of Functions
- How to Reverse Python List?
- Python – List of Strings
- Shuffle Python List
- How to Append List to Another List in Python? – list.extend(list)
- Python Program to Find Duplicate Items of a List
- Python – Count the items with a specific value in the List
- Python Program to Find Largest Number in a List
- How to Insert Item at Specific Index in Python List?