OpenCV cv2 Tutorial
OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision. We can do image processing, machine learning, etc using OpenCV.
In this series of OpenCV Python Examples, you will start to write Python programs to perform basic operations in Image Processing like reading an image, resizing an image, extracting the different color channels of the image and also working around with these color channels.
You will also learn some of the intermediate level topics like finding contours in the image, capturing video from camera, blending images, writing text on the image, etc.
Basic – Python OpenCV Examples
- Python OpenCV – Read Image to Array – cv2.imread()
- Python OpenCV – Show Image – imshow()
- Python OpenCV – Save Image – cv2.imwrite()
- Python OpenCV – Resize Image
- Python OpenCV – cv2 Image Blur
- Python OpenCV – Image Filtering using Convolution
- Python OpenCV – Convert Image to Black and White (Binary)
- Python OpenCV – Find Contours in Image
- Python Extract Red Channel from Color Image
- Python Extract Green Channel from Color Image
- Python Extract Blue Channel from Color Image
- Python Remove Green Channel from Color Image
- Python Remove Blue Channel from Color Image
- Python Remove Red Channel from Color Image
Intermediate Level – OpenCV Examples
- Python OpenCV – Add or Blend Two Images
- Python OpenCV – Write Text on Image – putText()
- Python OpenCV – Capture Video from Camera
- Python OpenCV – Create Video from Images
In this tutorial of Python Examples, we learned how to work with Images and Videos, using Python OpenCV library.