OpenCV cv2 Tutorial
OpenCV is a library of programming functions mainly aimed at real-time computer vision. We can do image processing, machine learning, etc using OpenCV.
In this series of OpenCV Python Examples, you will start to write Python programs to perform basic operations in Image Processing like reading an image, resizing an image, extracting the different color channels of the image and also working around with these color channels.
You will also learn some of the intermediate level topics like finding contours in the image, capturing video from camera, blending images, writing text on the image, etc.
Basic – Python OpenCV Examples
- Python Read Image to Array – OpenCV cv2.imread()
- Python OpenCV cv2.imwrite() – Save Image
- Python OpenCV Resize Image
- Python Extract Red Channel from Color Image
- Python Extract Green Channel from Color Image
- Python Extract Blue Channel from Color Image
- Python Remove Green Channel from Color Image
- Python Remove Blue Channel from Color Image
- Python Remove Red Channel from Color Image
- Python Convert Image to Black and White (Binary)
- Python OpenCV cv2 Find Contours in Image
Intermediate Level – OpenCV Examples
- Python OpenCV – Add or Blend Two Images
- Python OpenCV – Write Text on Image – putText()
- Python OpenCV CV2 – Capture Video from Camera
In this tutorial of Python Examples, we learned how to work with Images and Videos, using Python OpenCV library.